Since contact, many of us have been taught to sing using sheet music, resulting in our inability to learn to sing by ear, the traditional way.
We have undertaken to make traditional songs to use for ceremony more accessible to those of us who have been disabled in this way.
- An Opening Song — https://wp.me/a9RjfH-kS
- A Song for the Medicines — https://wp.me/a9RjfH-kZ
- Water Song 1 — https://wp.me/a9RjfH-kX
- Water Song 2 — https://wp.me/a9RjfH-kO
- Water Song 3 — https://wp.me/a9RjfH-kY
- A Song of Gratitude — https://wp.me/a9RjfH-kW
- A Song for Clans — https://wp.me/a9RjfH-kR
- A Song for the East — https://wp.me/a9RjfH-kT
- A Song for the West — https://wp.me/a9RjfH-kU
- A Lullaby — https://wp.me/a9RjfH-kQ
- A Song to Creator — https://wp.me/a9RjfH-kV