Since contact, many of us have been taught to sing using sheet music, resulting in our inability to learn to sing by ear, the traditional way.
We have undertaken to make traditional songs to use for ceremony more accessible to those of us who have been disabled in this way.
Our latest effort, a songbook called Songs for Ceremony, can be found here: https://thecircleofturtlelodge.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Song-Book-with-Covers.pdf
- An Opening Song — https://wp.me/a9RjfH-kS
- A Song for the Medicines — https://wp.me/a9RjfH-kZ
- Water Song 1 — https://wp.me/a9RjfH-kX
- Water Song 2 — https://wp.me/a9RjfH-kO
- Water Song 3 — https://wp.me/a9RjfH-kY
- A Song of Gratitude — https://wp.me/a9RjfH-kW
- A Song for Clans — https://wp.me/a9RjfH-kR
- A Song for the East — https://wp.me/a9RjfH-kT
- A Song for the West — https://wp.me/a9RjfH-kU
- A Lullaby — https://wp.me/a9RjfH-kQ
- A Song to Creator — https://wp.me/a9RjfH-kV
Others have also been working on bringing back the songs; this one has video!